[Moin-user] Cookies

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:55:20 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a problenm with the cookie settings. I think I could solve
these wioth cookie_path and or cookie_domain. But right now I do not
know how and the documentation dies not say too much about this topic.

I have an installation where the pages are served via /moin.py in each
wiki instance. I have written a rewrite so that my site at
wiki.pfennigsolutions.de is also usable without the moin.py.
The problem is that the cookies do not seem to be recognized if start
on wiki.pfennigsolutions.de . if I press "login" and /moin.py is in
the path the cookie recognizes the cookie and I am logged in without
authentication.

What I want is to be also logged in via Cookie when starting without
the /moin.py

What would I have to change in my config?

Thilo

--
http://vinci.wordpress.com