[Moin-user] timeout to show images ?

Vincent Favre-Nicolin vincefn at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 10 12:40:41 EDT 2005

	Hi,

   I'm using moinmoin for the manual of my application on sourceforge. It
works all right (a bit slow but...). However there is problem with the
http://objcryst.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/FoxScreenshots

  Most of the time only the title of the images is shown, even if the images
*are* there. I initially thought this was a side effect of recovering after
the erasing of the data on sourceforge on 2005/08/31, but I also saw that
sometimes the www icon put aside out-of-wiki links are replaced by "WWW". And
most other images are correctly shown.

   So are there timeout parameters in moinmoin ? Or is it sourceforge that is
just too slow (seems to be giving up quite fast !). Any pointer would be
appreciated.

   And by the way, I can't wait to try out the new graphical editor. It looks
great !

	Vincent
--
Vincent Favre-Nicolin