[Moin-user] Problem with MissingPage

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Fri Aug 26 08:21:27 EDT 2005

I found the answer in the HelpOnInstalling/InternetInformationServer
doc:

Starting with MoinMoin 1.3.5, it seems you need to change the Custom
Errors setting for 404 before you can create new pages. You can
accomplish this by performing the following steps:

   1. Go into the IIS Manager, right-click on 'mywiki' (or whatever your
wiki instance directory is called), and select properties.
   2. Next, go to the Custom Errors tab and find the 404 entry, and
click the Edit button.
   3. Set "Message type" to "Default" and click click click until you're
out of all the dialogs.

Richard