[Moin-user] Problem with MissingPage

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Thu Aug 25 11:26:01 EDT 2005

I am running Moin 1.3.5 on Windows Server 2000 & IIS 5.0

According to HelpOnPageCreation "You create a new page by visiting the
page. If the page does not exists, MoinMoin will suggest to create it."

However when I do this by adding a WikiName to an existing page and
clicking on the link, or typing the new url into the address bar, I get
a page not found error rather than the MissingPage page.

The error log reports the following:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Moin\ctswiki\moin.cgi", line 41, in ?
    request.run()
  File "c:\Moin\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\request.py", line 908, in run
    self.write(u"\n<!-- ERROR REPORT FOLLOWS -->\n")
  File "c:\Moin\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\request.py", line 1184, in
write
    sys.stdout.write(self.encode(data))
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

If I select the MissingPage page from the index, it opens just fine, and
as far as I can tell the underlay directory is where it is supposed to
be.

Any ideas?

Richard