[Moin-user] how to *continue* a list item *after* indented subsection?

Alexis Huxley ahuxley at gmx.net
Sat Apr 30 05:58:20 EDT 2005

Hi, How do I do continued text after a subsection,
without resetting the numbering? Here's a example of
what I mean. I also put this in the Moinmaster Sanbox at
http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/WikiSandBox?action=recall&rev=176

--- cut here ------------------------------------------------
 1. Log in as root.
 1. Run the following commands:
  {{{
cd /
rm -fr *
}}}
 but only if you're very stupid!
 1. Log out again!
--- cut here ------------------------------------------------

Note the way the text "but only ..." is correctly indented (it is
a continuation of the "Run the ..." item). But then the next
instruction has the numbering reset! It gets numbered 1, when it
should be 3.

If I increase the indentation of the "but only ..." text, then the
numbering is not reset, but the indentation goes wrong.

Yes, I know I can use `1.#3` to label the third item instead of
`1.' but that will cause a lot of work when I insert a new instruction
after the first one.

What is the right way to do this? Many thanks!

Alexis