[Moin-user] Issue with moin installation

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Wed Apr 27 17:06:57 EDT 2005

I got the FrontPage to load but it seems that it cannot find the
*.css files. It is looking for the *.css files in the wrong place.

How can I tell it to look for *.css files in the right place? This is
what I have in the apache config file:

Alias /hcwiki/ "/home/hotchips/share/moin/htdocs/"
ScriptAlias /hcwiki "/home/hotchips/backmeup/hcwiki/moin.cgi"

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Yusuf