[Moin-user] Issue with moin installation

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Wed Apr 27 16:36:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am installing a Moin wiki on one of the conference sites and
getting this error message in the http-error.log file:

[Wed Apr 27 18:23:08 2005] [error] [client 17.205.38.74] Options
ExecCGI is off
in this directory: /home/hotchips/share/moin/htdocs/moin.cgi

This is what I have in the apache config file:

Alias /hcwiki/ "/home/hotchips/share/moin/htdocs/"
ScriptAlias /hcwiki "/home/hotchips/backmeup/hcwiki/moin.cgi"

I am not sure why is the server looking for a moin.cgi file in "../
share/moin/htdocs" directory although the path is clearly provided as
"../backmeup/hcwiki/moin.cgi"

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Yusuf