[Moin-user] include external URL

Michael Montagne montagne at boora.com
Wed Nov 6 12:22:14 EST 2002

I'm building an office manual with MoinMoin. I'd like to include a
webware servlet that returns rows from a database.  This content should
basically 'be' the wiki page.  For instance, I want a wiki page named
AutocadLayers that shows a list of layers drawn from  MySQL database.
Can this be done?
And I still can't get the darn sitename to change in the upper left
corner of the page.  Both moin_config.py and config.py have
sitename='boora' but it says "An Unnamed MoinMoin Wiki".

--
  Michael Montagne  [montagne at boora.com]   503.226.1575