[Moin-user] Trouble with CSS Format Stylesheet, top title font size

V. Senn vasenn at gmx.ch
Tue Nov 5 09:40:06 EST 2002

Hi MoinMoin user!

I'm working in academic research (and also in the knowledge management
of a health insurance company). I installed several MoinMoin wikis on
Apache 2.0.36 (2.0.45 causes some troubles)/Windows XP and am using them
since last April without any troubles. It is used for small teamwork
knowledge base and as a content management tool.

Now I have troubles with the CSS Format Style sheet to adjust Font size
and Font Faces with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Opera and Netscape
(all running on Windows XP). I can assure the trouble is
browser-independent. And there are every font face and size settings
disabled. The browser are started up with the medium text display size.

Specifically, I can change Font Face of the top title (right from
moinmoin logo), but not the size.

Our co-workers are complaining about the too big title font size on
their lcd flat screens and takes too much place away. They also estimate
the big title font size as "screaming your attention away".

Do you know a good solution or workaround?

Bye,

V. Senn
Berne, Switzerland

*** SIMPLICISSIMUS ***
Linux is like a Wigwam with no Windows, no Gates, but with an Apache
inside!