[Microbit-Python] Microbit in STEM

Rob Wilson rob at rwilson.org.uk
Tue May 31 07:08:20 EDT 2016

Hi Nigel
I like the idea of “sharing knowledge etc”. Maybe a STEM microbit
wiki or something?

I like the spectrum analyser! I’ve had a vague idea to write a singing
coach (analyse voice pitch and display difference to played tone) which
would need a Fourier Transform like that. Not done anything about it yet
….