[Microbit-Python] Authors' list in modthis.cpp

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sun Sep 27 19:49:50 CEST 2015

Hi Folks,

If you submit a patch for MicroBit/MicroPython please make sure you also
ensure your name is listed in the this_authors function in
source/microbit/modthis.cpp file (it should be obvious where it goes).

Please leave Damien at the head and me at the tail. Remember that we
also nicely wrap such printf output to 79(ish) characters. I've already
done this for Matthew (see
https://github.com/dpgeorge/microbit-micropython/pull/33) and I suspect
Mark and Maria will have work merged in soon (I can't wait to see the
new images).

Once the DAL related greyscale stuff is worked out, I'd love to add a
"sparkles" function to the new "love" module (see
https://github.com/dpgeorge/microbit-micropython/pull/32).

Also, we could do an equalizer module where the peak reading fades
properly (viz:
http://www.animated-gifs.eu/leisure-music-equalizers/0026.gif)

I think it important that everyone is acknowledged for their efforts!

Best wishes,

Nicholas.