[melbourne-pug] Next Python meeting - Thursday 15th November (not Monday 5th November)

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Thu Nov 1 22:44:17 EDT 2018

Hi all!

Due to the Cup Day long weekend, we have rescheduled our next meeting of
the Melbourne Python user group to Thursday 15th November. We've got these
two talks planned:

*1. Janis Lesinskis: How CPython managers internal memory*

*2. Nathan Faggian: Google Cloud ML*

More details to follow!

*3. Lightning talks?*

*4. Announcements and pizza*

*When:* 5.45pm for mingling; talks from 6pm; pizza afterwards

*Where: *Level 2, 17 Hardware Lane, Melbourne CBD -- *new venue!*

*How to get there: *Walk 8 minutes from Flinders Street station or 5
minutes from Melbourne Central

*Sponsorship:* many thanks to Outcome Life for providing the venue, Biarri
for sponsoring pizzas, and Python Charmers for organisation and meetup
sponsorship.

*RSVP:* Please respond on Meetup.com so we can track numbers: https://www.
meetup.com/Melbourne-Python-Meetup-Group/

Do come and join us! We hope to see you there!

Best wishes,
    Ed

--
Dr. Edward Schofield