[melbourne-pug] Putting Python on ones resume

David Crisp dcrisp at netspace.net.au
Fri Jul 8 00:30:32 EDT 2016

Thanks Mike,

Your response provides a neat and clear outline on how to assess skills
for a resume.  At least for the purposes I was looking for.

The way I worded my comment about having the employer help me reach the
next level probably sounded less how I meant it.  What I was really
meaning was that it would be great to work with skilled people who I could
ask questions of.  Sort of Mentors rather than trainers.   The sort of
people who could code review and observe there were better ways of doing
things or different ways.   Not so much a full on training.  Although now
I read what I wrote it both locations it could still come accross that
way.

Either way,  I have a better idea how to write my resume to sell the
skills I have already.

Regards,
David