[melbourne-pug] Exciting Python roles at Australia's largest online retailer #NoRecruiters :)

Goran - Kogan goran at kogan.com.au
Thu Jan 14 20:20:56 EST 2016

Hi all

I'm the CTO at Kogan.com and we're very proud that we do our recruitment in
house :)

Kogan.com is the largest online retailer in Australia - our tech is built
in house and powered by Python :)

We currently have some awesome developer opportunities in Python, Django,
React JS and UX that we are recruiting for.

Our team is small and incredibly dynamic which is fantastic for those of
you who are looking for roles where you get to really own what you do, have
huge influence over your work and have your work seen by millions of
visitors.

Our devs deploy daily and making game changing decisions all the time.  We
love engaging with the community and hold regular MeetUps at our office in
South Melbourne.  We also follow a (real) agile process and a devops
culture.  You can read up on some of the work we do at
http://devblog.kogan.com/

If this opportunity interests your or a colleague, please check out what we
have available: http://careers.kogan.com/software-devs-engineering/

Kind Regards

*Goran Stefkovski*
CTO