[melbourne-pug] Employers welcome; recruiters not. (was: Python/Django roles)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jan 14 01:56:32 EST 2016

Ryan Lynch <Ryan.Lynch at greythorn.com.au> writes:

> I am currently recruiting several Python/Django Developer permanent
> roles in the CBD fringe. It’s for a niche product development company
> who has recently received a large investment injection to take their
> business to the next level. It has a start-up vibe with an enterprise
> client focus.

Please only post roles where the employer is disclosed, and:

> If interested, please contact [a Greythorn Recruiting contact]

only post roles where the applicant can contact the employer directly.

We don't want this forum to be a haven to recruitment company messages.

--
 \      “If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a |
  `\      beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.” —Jack Handey |