[melbourne-pug] Code of Conduct for MPUG

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Mon Mar 9 23:18:12 CET 2015

Sounds great. I'll substitute it in at the end of the day if no better
solution is posted.

In other news, MPUG is kinda low on organiser power. I'm going to be in
Spain until midsummer, Ed travels a lot, the rest have their own family
obligations.

Does anybody feel like stepping forward? Duties include finding
presenters/presentations, updating the wiki, hosting the session,
collecting pizza money, ordering pizza, cleaning up after pizza, helping
clear the room afterwards. And enforcing the Code of Conduct should it
become necessary.

Cheers,

Javier