[melbourne-pug] Thanks for doing MPUG last night

Andy Kitchen kitchen.andy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:56:01 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I'm Andy Kitchen, the one who did the ML presentation at MPUG,
I just haven't had time to put my code online yet
(sorry! I will soon, really) but in the mean time here are some links.

Here are those tutorials for theano, it's a little hard going but
very detailed:

http://deeplearning.net/tutorial/

Google large scale network research (Good Reads):

http://googleblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/using-large-scale-brain-simulations-for.html

http://research.google.com/archive/large_deep_networks_nips2012.html

Pretrained large-scale networks:

http://cilvr.nyu.edu/doku.php?id=code:start