[Matrix-SIG] ANNOUNCE: Gnuplot.py 1.1

Michael Haggerty mhagger@blizzard.harvard.edu
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:20:22 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I would like to announce the release of version 1.1 of my Gnuplot.py
module.  Gnuplot.py is an interface between python and the gnuplot
plotting program allowing you to make plots from Python programs.
Gnuplot.py can be obtained from

    <http://monsoon.harvard.edu/~mhagger/download>

It requires gnuplot, Python, and the Python Numerical extension to be
installed.

Major new features:

 +  3-D plots are now supported, through the `splot' method.
 +  The `Data' class allows a more convenient argument style (in
    addition to the old style).
 +  Additional customization options.

In addition, I have created more extensive notes about the package and
how to install it; they can be found on the page

    <http://monsoon.harvard.edu/~mhagger/download/Gnuplot.html>

Please, pass along any comments or feedback that you might have, or if
you find Gnuplot.py useful drop me a quick email saying so.  I'm
interested to know how Gnuplot.py is being used and what limitations
you have found.

Yours,
Michael