[Matplotlib-devel] [matplotlib-devel] IMPORTANT: Mailing lists are moving

Nicolas P. Rougier Nicolas.Rougier at inria.fr
Tue Aug 18 17:16:42 CEST 2015

The mailing list pointer on the first page on matplotlib.org stil point to old mailing lists.

See: Check the faq, the api docs, mailing list archives, and join the matplotlib mailing lists. Check out the matplotlib questions on stackoverflow. The search tool searches all of the documentation, including full text search of over 350 complete examples which exercise almost every corner of matplotlib.

Nicolas