[Mailman-Users] User can’t perform functions

George R. Kasica gkasica at netwrx1.com
Wed Jan 22 11:44:22 EST 2020

I have a user listed in both list administrators and moderators - same valid email for both and they’re not able to post to the list. It’s closed only admins and moderators can post. I have no Idea what could be different the setup is pretty straightforward just list the addresses in the respective boxes. Can someone provide some guidance here as right now I’m the only moderator that can do anything and I have other things to get done besides admin other folks lists.

Thank you very much. I can add any additional info you may require.

---
George R. Kasica