[Mailman-Users] Toggle plain text setting for new users

Johannes Rohr jorohr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:36:01 EDT 2020

Am Mittwoch, 22. April 2020, 16:09:49 CEST schrieb Mailman-admin:
> Hello
>
> Per default mailman is distributing whatever it gets.
> Check your settings in admin page topic "Content filtering".

Thanks, but I am not asking about global filtering rules (which are disabled anyway (The
preset is that filter_content is set to "no").

What I am asking about is the per-user setting:

When you go to /members  you will see that in the members table, the second column
from the right is called "plain" and if the box is ticket, messages are delivered as plain text.
And the preset is that the box /is/ ticked.

I would like to find out how I can toggle the preset.

Cheers,

Johannes