[Mailman-Users] How to stop auto discarding when whitelisted and automatic discarding set to 0?

Tom Corcoran boardtc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:32:26 EDT 2019

Yes, I get the auto discard message with the pdf attached.

Thank you! via http://listhelper.nongnu.org/mailmanconf.html I found where
generic_nonmember_action was and discovered that the email address was in
the List of non-member addresses whose postings will be automatically
discarded. Crikey. my bad, I must have clicked wrongly one time!

Thanks for your patience Mark! :-)

Tom.