[Mailman-Users] How to stop auto discarding when whitelisted and automatic discarding set to 0?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Oct 17 10:01:22 EDT 2019

On 10/17/19 2:38 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
> All my stuff is typically default and not set unless ye told me here. I
> double-checked and no rules in there....

How do you know when a message is discarded? Do you get a message from
Mailman with Subject: Auto-discard notification with the message attached.

If so, the post is from a nonmember and either the nonmember address or
a regexp pattern matching the address is in discard_these_nonmembers or
generic_nonmember_action is Discard.