[Mailman-Users] How to stop auto discarding when whitelisted and automatic discarding set to 0?

Tom Corcoran boardtc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 06:27:13 EDT 2019

I have a mailing list setup so myself and my wife get emails re our kids,
from school, sports clubs, etc. We want everything to come through so I
wish there was an option for that!

As reported in this thread I have no auto discard set, with "Discard held
messages older than this number of days. Use 0 for no automatic
discarding." set to 0. I was told here that the later only affects messages
which are held for moderation and still waiting moderator action after
max_days_to_hold days.

The faq mentioned is unreadable for a non-expert.

I am still getting auto discard from a club email that sends a pdf
newsletter, I have the address whitelisted in cpanel.

Please, can someone advise me?

Cheers,

Tom.