[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.12 confirm.py works fine with http but does not work with https

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 5 11:20:54 EST 2019

On 11/5/19 8:02 AM, jimwest at attglobal.net wrote:

> To make my website more secure, my website is configured to only work
> with https and not with http.
>
> Please let me know how I can use confirm.py with https.
>
> confirm.py works fine with http, but not with https.

As I said in a prior reply, do at least steps 1-3 at
<https://wiki.list.org/x/17892007>. Presumably, you have already done
step 1 or an equivalent to force https. Now you must do steps 2 and 3 to
ensure that the ACTION URL for forms is https.

You may also want to do step 4, although that doesn't bear directly on
this issue.