[Mailman-Users] Mailman with Interworx server administration

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 4 17:24:10 EST 2019

Hi all

Our hosting provider writes that he wants to change from cPanel to
Interworx.

At present, we have our virtual server on cPanel version 78.0.41, which
includes Mailman version 2.1.27.

I found a comparison of the two environments on this page
<https://www.hostdime.com/kb/hd/interworx/interworx-for-cpanel-administrators-and-resellers>
stating

> Important Differences:
> cPanel supports PostgreSQL, Mailman mailing lists, NodeJS, server-side
> Java, Ruby on Rails and the DNSSEC protocol, but InterWorx does not
> support those things at this time.
However our provider thinks that Mailman could also be installed there.

Does anybody have (positive or negative) experience with Interworx?

Thank you, Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe f??r Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org