[Mailman-Users] user unsubscribe

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Mon Nov 4 12:00:34 EST 2019

On 3 Nov 2019 at 8:10, Brian Carpenter wrote:

> Did you check to see if notifications were enabled on your bounce
> processing page? You can contact your hosting provider to have them look
> into their mail logs to see why those email addresses are bouncing list
> messages.

Yup -- I have it set to notify me when the bounce-score is incremented and I
know that I get a different message when the bounce score hits its limit.

I doubt I'll get any help from the hosting provider.   But I can ask.  They handle
thousands of email lists and judging by how out of date their version of mailman
is, prolly not very expert in the python/logs stuff... we'll see...

Thanks!  /bernie\
            Bernie Cosell
       bernie at fantasyfarm.com
-- Too many people; too few sheep --