[Mailman-Users] user unsubscribe

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Nov 3 12:36:40 EST 2019

On 11/3/19 3:05 AM, Bernie Cosell wrote:

> Nope.  I have no access to that and I just got another "has been removed"
> message this morning.   Is there any way for a non-privileged mailman admin to
> figure out why?   I didn't get any "bounce score incremented" messages for either
> unsubscribe.

What is the time stamp on these unsubscribe notices?

Also, if the users are being unsubscribed by bounce processing, and
assuming you have default settings for bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings
(3) and bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval (7), any bounce score
incremented or delivery disabled notice would have been at least 3 weeks
earlier.

You might be able to get your hosting provider to provide the log
messages from Mailman's subscribe log. They will be of the form

<time stamp> (pid) <list name>: deleted <user's email>; <source>

where <time stamp> is the same as the time of the unsubscribe notice.