[Mailman-Users] Archive updater

qro at xs4all.nl qro at xs4all.nl
Tue May 7 12:50:29 EDT 2019

Hi,

I have moved my email list to a new server.
All is working well, email are send out.
BUT.... I do have a problem with the archiver.
The *.mbox archive is updated after a emails has been send.

But the HTML pages are NOT updated.
The then latest email is replaced by the send later email. So the list
is not growing any more.

I tried : bin/arch leden archives/private/*.mbox/*.mbox and rebuild the
archive pages.
At the end : Pickling archive state into
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/*/pipermail.pck

This looks good after (* is replaced by a name :-) and the archive is
complete.
  A  new message will got the same behavior and overwrit the last message.

And hit wheer to look?
Using version 2.1.23 <http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html>

  Peter