[Mailman-Users] Easy question for this crowd

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Sat Jun 1 13:44:49 EDT 2019

<sigh> I guess my question wasn't so "easy" after all ... :-(

What was a daily trickle is now a flood of UCE from different domains
in the .icu TLD.  I hope someone can suggest some sort of prophylaxis
that I haven't tried.

Is it possible that 'general_nonmember_action = Hold' is overriding my
Spam Filter Rule?  I still need to intercept legitimate subscribers
who attempt to post under a different address, depending on which
device they happen to be using.  :-/

Is there any way to tell Mailman to honor my ISP's SpamAssassin score?
The headers of a UCE that got though and was Held for Approval may be
seen at http://www.aresti.com/UCEheaders/

dmarc_moderation_action = Munge From
dmarc_quarantine_moderation_action = Yes
dmarc_none_moderation_action = No
  -
accept_these_nonmembers = [list if specific userids]
hold_these_nonmembers = []
reject_these_nonmembers = []
discard_these_nonmembers = []
generic_nonmember_action = Hold