[Mailman-Users] Nonsubscribers attacking one of my lists.

Richard Damon Richard at Damon-family.org
Sat Jan 19 17:08:42 EST 2019

Set the action on Sender Filters for messages from non-members to discard, instead of hold. I had to do that a long time ago (Don’t reject or you will be generating back-scatter)