[Mailman-Users] Nonsubscribers attacking one of my lists.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Jan 19 16:58:08 EST 2019

One of my forums has suddenly been inundated with posts to the list by non-subscribers,
most of which seem to be coming from some homosexual list somewhere.

These seem to be coming from every place in the world.

I receive notices from Mailman every time I check my e-mail listing of 4 to a dozen
non-subscribers attempting post to the forum, and I have to go to my admin database and
remove and block each one.

Is there some way to prevent these jerks from showing up in the database at all?

Ken Gordon