[Mailman-Users] Best way to slow down all the spam to my lists?

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sat Dec 14 12:22:55 EST 2019

Chromatest J. Pantsmaker writes:

 > I had sent some test email from gmail and several hours later those
 > test messages didn't pass.  Maybe I goofed something along the way.

If the GMail address used to send is the same as the address
subscribed to the test list, you won't see it because GMail
deduplicates aggressively.  There is no way to fix this in GMail.  If
you are testing from GMail you *must* use a separate address as the
recipient.

Check the Mailman and the Postfix logs to see what your Mailman host
thinks is happening.

Steve