[Mailman-Users] Frustrating web page issues

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Apr 23 15:07:50 EDT 2019

On 4/23/19 8:53 AM, Robert Heller wrote:
> At Tue, 23 Apr 2019 09:13:15 -0600 Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:
>

>> Got the new server on line, up and running, the email lists are doing
>> just fine.  But for some reason there are problems with the web pages,
>> like http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo will not work.  And I don't
>
> Define "will not work". Is the page coming up? Giving a 500 or 404 or 403 or
> some other error? Are you just getting a blank screen? Did you have a look at
> Apache's error_log?

The above URL returns:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Have you run Mailman's bin/check_perms? I suspect some kind of
permissions error on the wrappers in /local/mailman/teamnet/cgi-bin/,
but do check Apache's error.log which should have more information.