[Mailman-Users] [ext] Re: private archives, but not when accessing from intranet?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Sep 5 02:27:18 EDT 2018

* Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>:
> On 09/04/2018 02:22 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > Is it possible to make a list archive private (thus requiring
> > Email&pass), but allowing access when accessing from special IPs (i.e.
> > intranet)?
> >
> > I'm willing to perform ugly config hacks on the apache config...
> >

> Assuming MM 2.1, just make an alias in Apache that requires the special
> IPs and goes to archives/private/LISTNAME/

Forgot to mention that I'm stripping attachments and that's why the
users need to access the archives.... Meaning the mails contain links to
the attachments in the archive. External users will have to take the
normal route (email & pass) and interal users should be able to access
without that hurdle.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin