[Mailman-Users] Recursion problem with "disabled" cron job.

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sun Oct 14 12:41:00 EDT 2018

On Fri, 2018-10-12 at 11:31 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> cd /usr/lib64/mailman/
> for list in `bin/list_lists --bare`; do
>     if [ -f lists/$list/pending.pck ]; then
>         echo $list
>         bin/dumpdb lists/$list/pending.pck|grep evictions
>     fi
> done

Thanks for the code, Mark. I should note, though, that dumpdb expects a
FQPN (if the path isn't relative to the PWD), and I believe the default
for most MM installs is to put the python pickle files under
/var/lib/mailman, so this line, for anyone else who might want to use or document it, should be

   bin/dumpdb /var/lib/mailman/lists/$list/pending.pck|grep evictions

This, at least, is how things are laid out here, although perhaps the
standard now is to put the lists dir under /usr/lib64/mailman.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."