[Mailman-Users] Microsoft blocking our Mailman lists

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Sun Oct 7 14:25:02 EDT 2018

In article <a4550bd1-b5bd-3877-58a3-3513683f10b3 at bluegrasspals.com> you write:
>Hi,
>
>Unfortunately, yes, I have seen this behavior from Microsoft. I have no
>idea what triggers it, but my Linode IP has been blocklisted twice, once
>a bit over three years ago, and another time less than two weeks ago.

It may well not be you.  Linode does a poor job of keeping their
network clean of spammers and other miscreants.  They always kick them
off when you report it, but by then it's too late, so their whole
network has an iffy reputation.

Linode's hosting is nothing special, either in features or price.  You
might consider moving your system somewhere else that manages their
network better.