[Mailman-Users] mm-handler or aliases to integrate with sendmail

Jim Ziobro list at ziobro.rochester.ny.us
Thu Nov 29 04:00:08 EST 2018

Mm-handler is definitely a cool idea. But it seems that once Mailman can
update Sendmail's aliases immediately there is no need for mm-handler.

I need to test my understanding.  Is setting MTA to 'Postfix' supposed
to cover the 'Sendmail' case with some changes or should there be a
specific MTA file to cover Sendmail?

According to:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037518.html
it is just a matter of changing POSTFIX_ALIAS_CMD to something
different.  I either missed the article or I didn't understand it the
first time I looked at the docs.  This seems like it might be easier to
maintain and setup than the mm-handler.  At least it is the way I would
have chosen.

Mark, Thanks for the pointer!

Ciao,
//Z\\