[Mailman-Users] mm-handler v3

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Nov 28 17:27:21 EST 2018

On 11/28/2018 02:39 PM, Jim Ziobro wrote:
> I now realize that mm-handler would not be necessary if Mailman fully
> connected to Sendmail.  The Postfix connection looks very close.

Please elaborate on what you mean by "if Mailman fully connected to
Sendmail".  Rather, how is Mailman not already connected to Sendmail via
mm-handler?

Or is your goal to remove mm-handler and directly configure Mailman
itself as what Sendmail refers to as a "Mailer"?

Note:  I'm assuming that mm-handler is configured as a Mailer and that
Sendmail is using mailertable to route domain(s) that Mailman uses into
Mailman via mm-handler.  -  I don't have any extra steps or intermediary
Local Delivery Agents.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die