[Mailman-Users] How do I run 2.x mailman more securely?

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Thu May 31 17:05:19 EDT 2018

On 05/31/2018 02:40 PM, Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users wrote:
> On 05/31/2018 01:18 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
>> Yeah, I too once thought that was a good idea.
>
> I'm not quite following you.  Are you saying that you now dislike
> HTTP(S) usernames & passwords specifically?

I do dislike the HTTPS push specifically. Google has a vested interest
in stopping those pesky ISPs from replacing Google's revenue-generating
ads with their own. I don't.

What exactly is it about mailman usernames and passwords that you are
trying to protect with HTTPS?

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin