[Mailman-Users] Internationalizing administrative aliases

Rubeno Fernández enseikou at gmail.com
Sun May 13 02:40:55 EDT 2018

Hello all,
I'd like to know whether it's possible to internationalize addresses for list
control, like mylist-owner, mylist-subscribe, mylist-unsubscribe...

I tried editing the file /usr/lib/mailman/data/aliases and then running /usr/
lib/mailman/bin/genaliases, but it doesn't work, even after restarting the
server the default addresses are still the only ones valid. I should add that
the new addresses had only ASCII characters.

Is it possible at all?

Rubén