[Mailman-Users] User's message discarded by SpamDetect

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Thu Mar 1 15:29:44 EST 2018

Thanks Mark,

I changed the header filter rules to Hold to see if that helps in locating
the problem. The DMARC thing was listed as Accept. Known spammers had a
reject expression with somedomain.edu that I deleted in case it was causing
the issue with the alaska.edu. We'll see, I've asked her to try resending
again.   thx, Jim