[Mailman-Users] -EXT-Re: Supressing storage of attachments

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 27 17:56:03 EDT 2018

On 6/27/18 2:38 PM, Parker, Michael D. wrote:
> Since I am suppressing the generation of Archives globally....would it be ok to periodically remove these attachment directories and files left in the archive directory for each mailing list?

If you don't care about the fact that links in the archive and plain
digests that point to these files will be broken, there's no other issue.

But, what do you mean by "suppressing the generation of Archives
globally"? If you are not archiving, these files/directories will only
be created for attachments scrubbed from plain format digests, and I
suppose you could also make your lists not digestable to avoid that too.