[Mailman-Users] -EXT-Re: Supressing storage of attachments

Parker, Michael D. Michael.D.Parker at ga.com
Wed Jun 27 17:38:25 EDT 2018

Since I am suppressing the generation of Archives globally....would it be ok to periodically remove these attachment directories and files left in the archive directory for each mailing list?

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Michael D. Parker
CyberSecurity Engineering
General Atomics - ElectroMagnetics Systems Group
Office: +1 858 964 6675 // Cell: +1 858 376 7474
16969 Mesamint Street / San Diego / CA / 92127
michael.d.parker at ga.com      <<<<< NOTE:  Remember to include my middle initial >>>>>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended to be confidential to the person(s)
 to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended
recipient or if you are unable to deliver this communication to the intended recipient, you
must not read, use or disseminate this information. If you have received this communication
in error, please advise the sender immediately by telephone and delete this message and any
 attachments without retaining a copy.