[Mailman-Users] Migrating Mailman to New Server (Same Domain)

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Jun 12 04:52:35 EDT 2018

Mark Sapiro writes:
 > On 6/11/18 4:36 AM, Jeffrey Rolland wrote:
 > > I tried using your script. The tar_list.sh script works fine. But, for the
 > > untar_list.sh script, I had two fairly big problems.
 >

 > Where did you find these scripts? They are not distributed by the GNU
 > mailman project.

I suspect he's talking about Lindsay's scripts from
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2013-November/075737.html

I wonder if his system might default to a non-GNU tar.

FWIW

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information