[Mailman-Users] Mailman3 domain aliases

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Fri Jun 1 04:47:47 EDT 2018

Hi,

I want to create some lists in Mailman3 which can be accessed via web and email with 2 different domains.  There will of course be a default domain which Mailman uses on outgoing emails etc, but I want users to be able to use either the old or new domain to access the website or sending email.

Is this possible in Mailman3?  it is essentially giving me the behaviour I have in Mailman2.

I will be hosting other domains as separate virtual hosts in Mailman3 as well so any changes I have to make to get this to work need to not brake the new virtual host functionality.

Thanks.
Andrew.