[Mailman-Users] non-subscribers getting through--email address in "Real Name"

Jordan Brown mailman at jordan.maileater.net
Fri Jul 27 18:41:33 EDT 2018

On 7/25/2018 5:24 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> Yes, one set of solutions would involve defining standards of how to
> compose composite messages, with standards on how to display them. A
> major part of the current issue is that for anything more than a
> single part plain text you can't be sure how it will be handled.

I can't say that I'm a true expert, or that I've really investigated,
but I believe you can wrap an entire message (with multiple parts) into
a single part of the wrapper message.  I don't think you need any new
message-structure standards.  You might need standards for headers that
would say that that's what you've done, and you certainly would need MUA
support.

(And to others who have replied:  yes, all understood.  Like I said,
adoption would be hard.)