[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.x to 3.1.x Migration

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Wed Jul 25 05:54:20 EDT 2018

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>On 07/24/2018 06:32 AM, Andrew Hodgson wrote:

[...]

>> - There were older messages in the mbox without message-ids in the archive that failed to import.  I took the easy way out on this one and didn't import them.  In an archive with around 120,000 messages it rejected around 30 messages in all.

>This is <https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty/issues/180>, fixed in
>HyperKitty 1.2.0.

Thanks for this; I am on the Docker version which is not updated yet.  once it gets updated and I migrate to it, will I be able to re-import those missing messages by running a complete import again or will this cause more trouble now?

I did run cleanarch on the mbox before doing any of this import work and didn't get any issues.  The lists all came from Mailman 2.1 (starting from around 2.1.5).

Thanks.
Andrew.