[Mailman-Users] Photos from Macs getting removed by list server

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Jan 22 21:56:14 EST 2018

I agree about html email, but it was always an uphill battle with Outlook being set to html format by default. With iPhones/iPads, there seems to not even be a choice. They seem to create plain text unless you add a photo, then they revert to html. Our list needs to allow photos, so we just have to try t deal with it.

Peter Shute