[Mailman-Users] mm_cfg

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 3 13:29:48 EST 2018

On 01/02/2018 10:03 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 01/02/2018 04:48 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:

> Basically, your question relates to the RHEL Mailman package and the
> second link above is all we know about that.

Fair enough but I should think expecting site-specific settings to live
under /etc is no longer distro-specific and that mm_cfg.py violates the
principle of least surprise for any distro since fsstnd.

The other option is to use any of the file sync mechanisms to keep
identical copies on mm_cfg.py on the two nodes. I need to patch both for
SpamAssassin anyway and since mm_cfg doesn't change after initial edits,
maybe I'll just do that instead of symlinks to symlinks to symlinks...

Thanks anyway,
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin